As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. pronto seed
Pronto Seed Wild Flower Seed Mix Attracts Bee's and Butterflies-Easy to Grow Wild Flower Seed Planting Mat Size 200cm x 50cm. Eco Friendly-Help Save The Pollinators Wildflower Seed Mixpronto seed
- How does this seed mat help wildlife? this wildflower seed mat is packed with flower varieties that will attract, feed and shelter a variety of pollinators throughout the summer season. Each mat measures 200 x 50cm. Why plant a seed mat? our pollinators and other garden wildlife are in serious decline, but the good news is you can help increase the amount of wildlife circulating in your area by providing a sustainable food source and natural habitat where wildlife can flourish.
How to plant: planting the pronto seed wildflower seed mat is very easy and you will see fantastic results! All you need to do is choose where you are going to place the mat, cover it with compost and soil, then water and stand back and view your colourful results! Varieties can change due to seasonal circumstances.
How does the seed mat work? the seed mat is made up of two layers of biodegradable tissue paper with a mixture of perennial, annual and biennial seed varieties between them. Variety: seed mixture for wildflower mat donis pheasant's eye, caraway, myosotis forget-me-not, ipomoea tricolor, Lunaria Annua Honesty, Cosmos, Malope Large-flowered Mallow, Bupleurum Shrubby Hare's Ear, Convolvulus Dwarf Morning Glory, Ammi Majus Bishops Flower, cynoglossum chinese forget-me-not, Calendula, safflower, Poppy, Chrysanthemum, Silene Catchflies, Corncockle, cornflower, Buckwheat and Lovage.
The easiest way to do this is to plant flowers which will provide food, shelter and nesting areas. When laid onto prepared soil and covered over, the mat will aid in suppressing weed growth, The flower varieties contained in the seed mats have been chosen for their strong performance qualities and their ability to help suppress weed growth which often comes from seeds scattered by wildlife throughout the growing season. At the end of the growing season, if the flowers are left to die back naturally and go to seed, it will also provide food and shelter to other garden wildlife such as birds and hedgehogs.
|Manufacturer||plenty of bang|
|Height||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
|Length||28 cm (11.02 Inches)|
|Weight||0.15 kg (0.33 Pounds)|
|Width||14.5 cm (5.71 Inches)|
Wild Flower Seed Mats: Premium Hanging Garden Wildflower Mat for Balcony Flowers in Plant Pots – 2X Idyllic Wildflower Seed Mix Mat – Grow Your own Wild Flower Seeds – Bee Friendly Seeds by OwnGrownOwnGrown
- Colourful meadow flower seeds: grow a beautiful wild flower seeds meadow incl. Creeping zinnia, lobelia, blue daisy, trailing petunia etc! A floral display that changes constantly over the months. Ideal as gardening gifts for gardeners or bee gifts! Two 32×4in 80×10cm seed mat.
We love heirloom seeds and offer a great own grown variety: a herb seed box, cosmos seeds, lavender seeds, vegetable seeds, butterfly garden, poppy seeds, wildflower seeds gifts, carrot seeds etc.
Special bee flower seeds for a lovely, insect-friendly pasture. Flowers June–October. A humming butterfly and bee meadow: with our flower seed mix you create a small ecosystem in your flower pot that is close to nature.
Our colourful balcony flower seed paper is specifically designed for growing hanging flower plants in window boxes and hanging baskets – easy to plant! A bee friendly variety of flowers will appear. Sow the outdoor plants April–June. Wildflower matting for growing idyllic wild flowers.
Flower Planting Mat That Grows Anywhere, Biodegradable Flower Seed Mat STARLYF, Flower Seed mat for The Garden 2m x 0.45m, Biodegradable Compost FabricSTARLYF
- Effortless prepare in 3 easy steps. Just roll, water and watch the lawn grow. Our high quality seeds have a very high disease resistance due to its unique composition, making them incredibly robust.
The mix of seeds contains 39 different flowers to give your garden a new lease of life. Get a colorful garden give your lawn a new lease of life in a few simple steps. Once spread and watered, FLOWER SEED MAT sticks to the ground.
Each seed is then surrounded by fertiliser and held in place between two layers of tissue. Professional results get proffesional results. 39 different flowers flower seed mat is super light and easy to spread and liven up flower-free areas. The great efforts to fix your garden are over, you can now enjoy beautiful colours with 3 easy steps. Flower seed mat guarantees perfect distribution of seeds without stress and effort.
|Height||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Length||45 cm (17.72 Inches)|
4. Nature's Haven
1.2KG 6m2 Carton, Nature's Haven 20500328 Easy Wildflowers Shady MixNature's Haven
- Simply scatter and water. High in nectar to attract bees and also other beneficial insects. Flower seeds include: common yarrow, fox glove, Musk Mallow, Borage, Cornflower, Ox-Eyed Daisy, Wood Forget Me Not and Common Poppy. All in one wildflower mix perfect for shady areas in the garden.
5. Maltbys' Stores 1904 Limited
Dwarf Meadow Annual Wildflower Seed Mix 100% 50g Covers 25 sq m s/l HC4 SLHMaltbys' Stores 1904 Limited
- Sow in spring or in Autumn. Environmentally friendly provides habitats for bees, butterflies, seed and die off. Clippings should then be removed from the site. They should be cut after seeding, other insects and Birds Sow in Spring or in Autumn Grows well on most soil types After flowering annual plants flower, this will allow the seeds to fall and reseed for the next year.
Colours include: yellow, pink, red, purple, blue uk native wildflowers + horticultural flowers Includes high colour Annuals and Perennials which gives colour in the first year and beyond Lower growing Wildflowers that grow to around 40cm in very fertile soils it's possible to grow higher and much lower in soils with a lower fertility.
Hc4 dwarf meadow wildflower seed mix 100% without grass annual wildflowers included: african daisy, blue flax, Dwarf Lupin, Fairy Toadflax, Love-In-A-Mist, red Flax & Shirley Singles Poppy Annual Wildflowers Included: Blanket Flower, Carthusian Pink, Larkspur, Candy Tuft, California Poppy, English Marigold, Feathered Pink & Siberian Wallflower. Sowing rates: 100% wildflower Seed - 2 grams per m2 50g covers 25m2.