As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
3 Silver Birch 5-6ft Stunning Mature Specimen Trees, Betula Pendula 3fatpigs®3FATPIGS
- Betula pendula is a medium deciduous tree, exceptionally up to 39 m, typically reaching 15-25 m tall, with a slender crown of arched branches with drooping branchlets. The plain silver or common birch, is a great landscape feature, the trees make a fine hedge, especially in autumn and while still young - older trees can become enormous, or may be grown 2.
4m 8ft apart as a screen or windbreak, sometimes called 'the lady of the woods' because of its outstanding elegance, but without dominating or shading the garden too much.
Common name: silver birch genus: betula species: pendula skill level: beginner Exposure: Full sun, Acidic, Partial shade Hardiness: Hardy Soil type: Well-drained/light, Moist, Clay/heavy, Sandy Height: 2500cm Spread: 1000cm. When planted 60cm 2ft apart, which can be trimmed each winter. 3 silver birch 5-6ft stunning Mature Specimen Trees, Betula Pendula.
1 Silver Birch 5-6ft Stunning Mature Specimen Tree, Betula Pendula 3fatpigs®3FATPIGS
- The plain silver or common birch, especially in autumn and while still young - older trees can become enormous, sometimes called 'the lady of the woods' because of its outstanding elegance, but without dominating or shading the garden too much.
Betula pendula is a medium deciduous tree, typically reaching 15-25 m tall, exceptionally up to 39 m, with a slender crown of arched branches with drooping branchlets. Common name: silver birch genus: betula species: pendula skill level: beginner Exposure: Full sun, Clay/heavy, Partial shade Hardiness: Hardy Soil type: Well-drained/light, Moist, Acidic, Sandy Height: 2500cm Spread: 1000cm.1
1 silver birch 5-6ft stunning Mature Specimen Tree, Betula Pendula. When planted 60cm 2ft apart, is a great landscape feature, or may be grown 2. 4m 8ft apart as a screen or windbreak, the trees make a fine hedge, which can be trimmed each winter.
Loropetalum Chinense Fire Dance Tree | Evergreen Patio Trees for Small Gardens | Straight Standard Stem | Ornamental Garden Plants | 2-3ft 70-80cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Be sure to plant in a full sun area with a little shelter to help during the Winter season. Loropetalum 'chinense fire dance' is a stunning round evergreen ornamental tree which produce short branches with thin petals - followed by outstanding reddish-purple leaves that provide a fresh and vibrant look to all patios, mixed containers, borders and small gardens.
Loropetalum trees are valued all year round for their vibrant display of colours and stunning structure. After planting, it is advised to water regularly, giving the tree time to settle in its new environment. The 'chinense fire dance' tree will thrive in rich well-drained and moist soils.
This ornamental plant is known for their hardy and bushy structure, resulting in them being a fairly low maintenance plant to monitor and care for. Prune away any dead or weak branches as this will encourage fresh, healthy shoots and improve flowering for the following season.
As the second half of the year occurs, reduce watering. As the year continues, a more natural green colour will exchange the pink and red and this will carry on through to Autumn. Emerging in spring with shiny red, purple and pink flowers - producing a very eye-catching ornamental tree for your garden. Due to being evergreen, this 'Fire Dance' tree will keep its colourful leaves all year round. Loropetalum trees don't need regular pruning - the occasional trim here and there won’t do much damage, just to help keep their shape.
Outdoor Garden Ready Trees, Japanese Maple Acer palmatum 'Orange Dream' in a 3L Pot, You Garden, Oriental Maple Tree for UK Gardens in PotsYouGarden
- Best suited to a protected area of your garden with partial shade. Deserving of its RHS Award of Garden Merit. Japanese maple - the stunning, ever-changing foliage of this Japanese maple changes colour throughout the year.
Striking acer palmatum tree - acer palmatum Orange Dream is a striking acer which boasts an ever-changing spectacle of colour throughout the year with its orange leaves with pink tips.
Specimen tree - a great specimen shrub this japanese Maple is slow growing and easy to maintain, ideal for small gardens or in a large plant pot.
Details - supplied as an established plant in a 3l pot, Acer ‘Orange Dream’ will grow to around 3m over 20 years. From bright orange in the spring through to greenish hues in summer and orange-yellow in autumn. Fully hardy - fully hardy even in the coldest winters, Acer Orange Dream will explode with incredible colour in spring with bright orange new growth.
5. Thompson & Morgan
Italian Cypress Tree Conifer Wilma Outdoor Garden Plant Easy to Grow Evergreen 2 x Cupressus Plants in 10.5cm Pots by Thompson & MorganThompson & Morgan
- Cupressus ‘goldcrest’ wilma cypress is a compact evergreen conifer with an upright conical shape and bright green fragrant foliage. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants.
These display plants are also suitable for decorative hedging hedging. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. A great low-maintenance option for providing colour all year round.
Evergreen conifer plants; supplied as 2 x cupressus ‘Goldcrest’ Wilma Plant in 105cm Pots. This striking compact conifer has a narrow conical habit which adds contrasting structure and also makes it ideal for growing in small spaces or large patio containers.
Low-maintenance and easy to grow, providing year-round interest. The vivid green foliage lights up the garden and has a distinctive lemon fragrance when crushed. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Acer rubrum 'Summer Red' | Red Maple Tree | Ornamental Tree | 5-6ftGardenersDream
- Supplied Height: 5-6ft. Hardiness and best position: Frost hardy up to -25°. Characteristics: deciduous tree, praised for reddish and green summer foliage, yellow in Autumn. Flowering: Inconspicious red flowers umbels in March. Height and spread: 12-15m / 3-5m. Sunny to partial shade.
Citrus Lemon 'Citron' Tree in a 9cm Pot, Lemon Trees for Gardens Grow Your Own Lemon Tree in Gardens and Homes, Perfect for Pots and in Ground Supplied as Ready to Plant Tree, You GardenYouGarden
- Grow outside in the summer and bring indoors in winter. Supplied as a 20-30cm 8-12in plant in a 9cm pot, ready for growing on. Fruits mature and ripen over a whole year or so, so plants can have fruits and flowers at the same time.
Yes, you can grow fresh lemons in the UK with this fabulous citrus plant! In winter and early spring trees are covered with luxurious, super-fragrant blossom.
8. Thompson & Morgan
Potted Mini Fruit Tree Collection, Apple, Heavy Cropping, Plum Ideal for Small Gardens & Patios, Pear, Easy to Grow, Cherry, 5 x Dwarf Fruit Tree Collection Plants in 9cm Pots by Thompson & MorganThompson & Morgan
- If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Easy to grow mini fruit trees for the garden are low-maintenance and reliable, providing heavy crops of fruit but without taking up a lot of space.
A collection of fabulous patio fruit trees, apple ‘gala’, apple ‘yellow golden’, Cherry Prunus ‘Sylvia’ and Plum 'Black Amber', including Pear ‘Doyenne Du Comice’, to provide you with a long-season harvest of delicious home-grown fruit.
Perfect for planting in a sunny spot in any garden, large or small. Mini fruit tree collection are hardy potted plant, grow your own miniature dwarf fruit bushes perfect for growing in small gardens and patio containers.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Easy to grow, producing heavy crops of delicious fruit. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Potted mini fruit trees for the garden; supplied as 5 x Mini Fruit Tree Collection Plants in 9cm pots.
9. Thompson & Morgan
Scented Purple Lilac Dwarf Standard Tree Flowers Hardy Shrub Outdoor Garden Plants Syringa meyeri ‘Palibin’ Large Standard Fragrant Mini Tree 1x 2L Potted Plant by Thompson & Morgan 1Thompson & Morgan
- Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Syringa - commonly known as Lilac: A deciduous hardy patio standard that produces masses of scented flower clusters.
Contents: 1 x or 2 x 2 litre nursery pot, grafted stem height approximately 60cm please note the head is approximately 30cm but in colder months has no foliage due to its deciduous nature. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Exquisite fragrance: stunning, delicate lavender -pink blooms spread over the whole canopy - grow your own outdoor flowering lilac plants on the patio! Standard tree: bushy head on a bare stem for that popular 'lollypop' effect - perfect potted plants, spring / summer purple flowers.
10. Olive Grove
Half standards, Olea Europaea- Olive Trees, Established Plants Approx 100 cm TallOlive Grove
- This olive tree brings a mediterranean atmosphere to your house. Pot size: 21 cm. Location: Off-sun. Delivery contains 1 natural plant. Plant height including pot: 100 cm.